Through partnerships with local school districts and developers of high quality curriculum, AlphaBEST delivers a creative and interactive before/after school extended day program designed to engage and inspire students.
InZONE students participate in exciting and inspiring activities, including:
- Robotics Discovery
- Bee Bot Robotics
- Stop Motion Animation
- Digital Arts
- Game Design
- Wacky Tracks
- Titus Sports Academy: a prevention-driven fitness, health and wellness program
- Visual Arts
- Spanish enrichment
- Chinese Culture
- Sign Language
- Character education
- InZone and Site Created Clubs: USTA Tennis, Boot Camp, Jump Rope Rally and many more!
Daily homework assistance, snack and recreation are offered to all students.
Click here to view a sample snack menu
Particular emphasis is placed on academic assistance, in addition to homework, technology, character education and structured outdoor play.
InZone activities are structured to include:
- indoor and outdoor activities
- quiet and active activities
- individual, small and large group activities
- child and staff initiated activities
A Typical AlphaBEST Extended Day
Literacy and Language Zone
Drama and Art Zone