Tax Statements

Tax Statements

Child Care Reimbursement Statements for Employers


Requesting statements before 06/2016

To request statements for your dependent care reimbursements through your employer, please contact Katie at Please include the dates that you are seeking the statement to cover, your child's name, and the school they attened. Statements will be sent out as requested and within 1 business day.

Requesting statements after 06/2016

You are able to view and print your reports by logging into your account and following the steps below.
1. Click View Statement.



2. Click Print under Tax Statements.