Dear AlphaBEST Families:
Your children’s safety and health is of the upmost importance to us. With that in mind, our team is closely monitoring developments pertaining to the Coronavirus. We want to take this opportunity to provide precautionary steps for your children to take as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), so please see the following:
1. Encourage your child(ren) to wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, then use an alcohol-based hand rub with at least 60% alcohol;
2. If your child(ren) are sick, then stay home and see your physician;
3. If your child(ren) need to cough or sneeze, encourage them to cover their nose and mouth;
4. Encourage your child(ren) to avoid touching their eyes, nose and mouth to prevent the spread of germs;
5. Avoid close contact with people currently ill;
6. If your child(ren) are sick, limit contact with others as much as possible; and
7. Clean and disinfect surfaces and objects that may be contaminated with germs.
Please visit the CDC’s website (https://www.cdc.gov/) for additional information.
Likewise our programs are taking recommended steps including enhanced cleaning and sanitization measures. In addition, we have limited the use of shared items in our program sites.
We will remain in close coordination and communication with our school and district partners. This remains a fluid situation, so we will provide further updates on a regular basis as needed. Should you have any concerns or questions, please feel free to contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your continued support of AlphaBEST.
Judy Nee, CEO